We are large enough to make a difference, small enough to care about every unique patient and staff member’s needs.
As a leader in the healthcare sector, you or your team may be encountering the balancing act of reducing a backlog of patient queries whilst being concerned about your staff wellbeing. You may be asked to do more, be faster and more lean, with reducing budgets.
All of the above is stressful, impacting the livelihoods of your team and their wellbeing. As a People-First organisation, our mission is not only to create efficiencies and improvements for NHS Trusts, but to release the pressure on your teams.
44% of NHS staff reported feeling unwell due to work-related stress in the last 12 months
By 2023, at least 85% of public services without a total experience (TX) strategy will fail to successfully transform their services (Gartner), but ‘lifting & shifting’ broken and wasteful processes to newer tech platforms isn’t enough to achieve this. Our approach is to help you get to the root of your challenges before adopting new technology.
We want to understand more… Can we talk?
Born in 1998, Novacroft has made significant improvements to our clients in the public and third sectors by shining a light on what the future holds, creating their vision of success and identifying what needs to be done to achieve this vision.
We are using our experience of providing a better customer and employee experience for less cost by working with NHS Trusts to address current and future patient needs, create a plan for simplification and efficiencies, and work together to make a difference to patient experience and life easier for your teams.
We helped some household name charities create their Covid-19 recovery plan with regular collaboration sessions where we looked at what the perils and opportunities of an increasingly digital future and our mission is to replicate this for NHS Trusts to support the wider healthcare sector. We are an NHS Shared Business Services supplier, offering peace of mind that we are a pre-qualified, quality partner.
Right now, we just want to talk to NHS Trust leaders about your challenges so that we can pinpoint exactly where we can help your teams and the patients they serve.
Our industry-leading products and services include:
- CX consultancy and risk management strategies
- Patient or healthcare communications strategies
- Testing (piloting) new technology
- Excellent track record on onboarding or transitioning services
- Inbound and outbound calling (including emergency or surge demand) via a remote customer contact centre
- Customisable, intelligent Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Call recordings, call transfer and personalised telephony wait messages
- Web chat, email and SMS
- Behaviour analytics
- Full reporting suites and dashboards
- Team member reward & recognition programmes designed to improve wellbeing
Typically Novacroft deliver 5-25% savings for our clients. To find out more, talk to David Oladiran on 07826 357 910.
However, you can award projects directly. Here’s how:
You can direct award via the NHS Shared Business Services Framework to Novacroft, providing you meet the T&C’s closely enough, have a commercial business case or clinical justification for the direct award.
If the requirement is to be satisfied via direct award you could follow the below steps to finalise the order.
- Contact Novacroft directly via the details provided within the attached Buying Guide, whilst quoting the Framework reference number – SBS10175
- Notify Novacroft of the requirement, timeframe, and scope of the work to receive pricing.
- Place the order directly with Novacroft using this form
- Sign the NHS SBS SLA & raise a PO referencing the framework (SBS10175) and return to Novacroft and NHS SBS to complete the process.
NHS Staff Survey https://www.nhsstaffsurveys.com/results/national-results/