Customer Service Advisors – work from home
We’re a smart technology and customer care organisation that helps our clients in the public, private and charity sectors serve the needs of their customers.
We have exciting opportunities for expert customer service advisors to work from home whilst supporting an outstanding service to members of the public, and are now welcoming applications from great people who are able to start immediately.
You will need:
- A home broadband connection
- Windows laptop/PC* (with min. Windows 10)
- Demonstrable experience in customer service
- The ability to start straight away
The opportunity in a nutshell:
- Inbound and outbound (non sales) telephone calls
- Email correspondence
- On a fixed fortnightly rolling contract
- Full time shifts, including some evenings and weekends
- Full training and support
Please include a summary of relevant experience in your application.Apply now
We’ll be in touch with all applicants no later than Friday 14th May.
*Apple products do not work with our client’s software, sorry!